Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Rainy City

Brady and I got the chance to spend a few days in Seattle this month, a first time for both of us. And let me tell you, talk about a cool city! Despite the overload of beggars downtown and the struggles finding a restaurant that served chicken fingers (holler at my fellow picky eaters), the scenery was worth the trip!

Here are some of the highlights.


The Seattle Aquarium 
The fact that it's located right off the pier and the rain was sprinkling, this whole experience was pretty sweet. The fish were cool (as expected) but my favorite part was watching Brady get so excited. :) 


The Great Wheel
Yes, the great ferris wheel right by the waterfront is as cool as it sounds. The view from the top was AMAZING. 


The Space Needle
Of course, it wouldn't be a trip to Seattle without a visit to the Space Needle. I'll be honest, I thought that the Space Needle was going to be overrated but once we reached the top, I understood why it's such a big deal. Overlooking the entire city, the view was incredible. And who better to share it with than this handsome man?




No comments:

Post a Comment